Monday, November 24, 2008

WilmyWood

So it's Thanksgiving week. I am off for break and it is the first time I have been home all year, of coarse what happens, i get sick. Just fucking figures!

Now Ashley dearest inspired me to create this. Because I have a lot of random thoughts, but i am horrible at diaries. and I guess this is like a diary, but maybe because it is on the computer I will write more. because i love to write and just basically talk in general. as all my friends know ha.

But yes, blog just a fun word to say. (sorry)

So i got home friday late, and saturday morning got up saw my puppy, and it just brightened my day. I realize how much I have missed home and I dont want to head back to Charlotte. boring ass, lame ass, charlotte. excited to see my friends and heading downtown to hookah bar and what not, pt's with riley and to see lindsey and mines other puppy!

well thats all my exciting news. yup. not so exciting is it? didn't think so. bummer man.

No comments: