Thursday, December 11, 2008

DELETE

seriously? i started this blog thing because maybe Ashley was right, maybe expressing my feelings in a blog would help me understand people more. like maybe, just maybe once the words left my head they would sound more logical, but nope, people still do stupid things, and still say stupid words. the interpretation in my head does nothing to the fact of what you actually say or what you actually do. So i realized that every time i want to write something in my blog it was about you. every time i found something to say, it was about you. and yet i still don't know why you wont talk to me, or yet act fake around me but yet when I'm not face to face, things change. You always brag about how you are so much more mature than anyone who may only be 3 months, or a year younger than you, but yet you still act your shoe size and not your age. So I am deleting this thing, because if I am going to say something, it might as well be to your face.


:)

No comments: